Monday, November 1, 2010

Got P90x??

P90X-You have all heard about it! Maybe you have thought about doing it but thought it was too advanced. People ask me every day how I do these workouts? Why did I choose something so hard? Why does it work? Why do I keep pushing play?

The truth is that anyone can do P90x!! No kidding! Anyone! There isn't anything that any person can't do if they put their mind to it. I have seen people who are physically challenged do P90x. My best customers are 60 years old.;have already completed 3 rounds and have ran a marathon since.  I have even seen a man complete it with a prosthetic leg. P90x is highly modifiable!!! Yes you can do it!!!

How do I do these workouts? I just do them! No question about it! I know I have to do it to achieve what I want to achieve so I continue to press play and I will continue it until I am satisfied!

Why did I choose something so hard? P90x isn't hard! It's challenging but it's not impossible to complete. My goal is to be the fittest that I can be by my 30th birthday. Which is close to 90 days! P90x completion takes 90 days.

Why does it work?  The secret behind the P90X system is an advanced training technique called Muscle Confusion™, which accelerates the results process by constantly introducing new moves and routines so your body never plateaus, and you never get bored! Whether you want to get lean, bulk up, or just plain get ripped, there's an endless variety of ways to mix and match the routines to keep you motivated the full 90 days and beyond!

Why do I keep pushing play? I don't quit anything that I start! I have never have been a quitter; never will! I know that I have to continuously workout to see the results that I want to see. So I just do it! No questions about it! No excuses!

I have completed my first week of P90x and I have already broke another weight plateau. The first time I completed P90x, I didn't follow the nutrition plan the way that I should have. I kinda just nickle and dimed my way through it. This time I have followed it by the book! Just from this week I have managed to complete all reps required in the workouts. My pull-ups and chin-ups have increased from a measley 2 to a 12. That's a huge improvement!

My goal isn't really about losing weight! I've already lost 80lbs and I am happy with that. I just want to lower my body fat % and tone up enough to be comfortable with my body in a bikini. I am almost there and I will get there! U can to!!!

Bring it!
Rhianna

P.S. Check out the success stories on youtube! U will be amazed!

No comments:

Post a Comment