Saturday, October 30, 2010

Excuses & My Rebuttal




 Excuses! I hate them! Seriously, I get asked a million question daily on how to lose weight and nutrition. I give my advice because I love what I do and I want to help you achieve your goals! However, if you don't listen and I mean truly listen and follow the steps I give you then you will never see results. The truth is: it's not easy! It has to be a complete lifestyle change!! If you want change, then YOU have to change. You have to learn to face your fears and knock them out of the park. You have to get up off your sofa and do something about it. Results don't come instantly. They come with hard work, dedication, and committment repeated daily

Here are the excuses, I get daily:

"I can't work out, I'm pmsing and have a headache."
And your point?? Working out during your monthly cycle could be the best thing for you. It will make you less lethargic, release tension & cramps, and, release water that causes you to bloat. It releases endorphins that will help stabilize your blood sugar and your cravings for sweets. Seriously, EXERCISE--I don't even know that I have a monthly cycle anymore!

"I don't have access to a gym."
Yes you do. Wherever you are standing will work fine. Use the outside world as your gym! I completed P90x & Insanity in a remodeling zone with contractors everywhere. Don't tell me you don't have room!

"I don't have time."
If you have 15 minutes then you have time. If you have time to sit your butt on the couch and eat doritos while watching the Bachelor then you have time. I work a full-time job driving 300 miles a day, run a business, personal train, teach aerobics, and I still have time for my own personal workouts.

"I don't know where to even start."
You do NOW! You want results then get on it! Don't put off tomorrow what can be done today.

"I can't afford healthy foods."
BS-You can afford to go out to eat everyday or get tanked up on margaritas then you can afford what your body needs & deserves. Organics are completely affordable!

"I'm injured and can't workout."
If you can walk, you can work out.

"I hate working out."
Don't think working out has to mean jogging on a treadmill. Stop with the same boring old exercises and trick yourself into working out. Create fun ways to burn calories.

"There are too many social distractions and my family won't understand."
Don't give in to that mentality. If your family doesn't get it, they will when they see results. Ask Tami French with a family of 4, how she does it?

"My habits are too far gone."
Break them and develop new & good ones!

"I don't know how to cook."
Learn! Youtube works miracles! I came from a deep rooted cajun cooking family, I had to learn myself.

"I get overwhelmed and always fail."
Take baby steps and you will find out that it's absolutely worth the effort!

"I can't seem to every breakthrough and see results."
If you get stuck, change it up a little. or try P90x:it will confuse your muscles entirely!

"I hate to sweat."
GET OVER IT! You have to be willing to work for what you want and need.

Whatever your excuse is: forget them!!! If you want results, you have got to start now!

NO EXCUSES!
BRING IT!
Rhianna:)

No comments:

Post a Comment