Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Ultimate Goal:


After losing 80lbs and keeping it off for nearly 2 years, I have been pondering what my next challenge should be. I have made huge progress but I have been wanting to take it to the next level. My ultimate goal is to be the fittest that I can be by my 30th Birthday-January 16, 2010. Since it is close to 90 days, I have decided to do P90x for another round.

P90x is by far one of the greatest workouts EVER created! I have seen more people have amazing results with this workout more than anything else. No matter what your goal is in fitness; you will get great results with P90x if you follow it correctly.

I completed P90x last year around this time. It has definitely helped me take my fitness to the next level. However, I didn't follow it correctly the first time. I should have followed the nutrition phases by the book but I didn't. Instead, I ate clean but I didn't transition through the different phases as I progressed through 90 days.

I am beginning P90x classic version tomorrow @ 5:30am. I am going to push myself harder than I have ever done before. By my 30th, I am holding myself accountable for being the most fit that I can be. I want to be healthy, strong, & fast! I want to be able to look at my abs in the mirror and say,"Thank you Tony Horton for my 6-pack!!"

Ultimately, my goal is to be healthiest that I can possibly be. It's not about trying to be a supermodel and be pleasing to the eye with me. It's about being product of product and living a long & healthy life. I will keep everyone up-to-date with my progress! Bring it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment