Saturday, April 16, 2011

Life through my eyes!


Why does it take the loss of a loved one or something tragic now to make someone realize how precious life really is? I keep wondering why we tend to forget what life is all about. If you’re anything like me, it’s easy to get caught up in the insignificant details. Work. Money. Cars. Whatever it is for you, we all seem to lose sight of what is truly important. Family. Health. Good friends. Shelter. Food. Love. LIFE.
All of the many blessings from God.  

The past few weeks have been life changing for me. Actually, I would say the past year entirely has been life changing. I have accomplished more things and done more things in 1 year than I have in my entire life. God has been very good to me. Even though all of these good things have been happening in my life, I have never lost sight of who I truly am or where I came from. Honestly, I think I shock people. It's okay, sometimes I shock myself too! I have been through hell and back and again and again! People always wonder how I can keep such a positive attitude and motivation in life after all that I have been through and I answer: GOD! Yea that's right! The big "GOD" the wonderful word that people are so afraid to talk about in public. I have seen God work miracles in so many lives. I have been in experiences that I wonder how I ever came out alive and it was my faith in God that pulled me through. I have lost so many people in my life that I thought "losing them" would put me 6ft under but it was my faith in God that pulled me through. So my advice to everyone is:

Take whatever is eating away at you, and let it go. Cleanse yourself of the negative energy that YOU allow into your life. Cherish the family you have, and remember, at the end of the day, they are your family. Revel in the amazing friendships and bonds that you have developed throughout your life, whether it be 25 years or one day old. Remove yourself from any detrimental situations, but remember to thank your adversaries for the life lessons that have been bestowed upon you as a result. Forgive all, regardless of the wrongdoings that have been imposed on you. Ask for forgiveness, despite your stubbornness. Have faith in God that your life has a purpose and that you can make a difference in another’s life. Don’t just attempt to live every day to the fullest — grab life by the horns and genuinely LIVE.

So from me and my niece: We are going to live! We are going to live and we are going to beat acute lymphoblastic leukemia! We shall win this battle because God has our backs!

Keep Praying!
Rhianna

No comments:

Post a Comment